Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Marion Bartoli

Now Im not going to lie Im not a Fan of her and this is off topic but their are no news or Pics of Amelie so I had to do something.

About Fed Cup:

“I don’t want too disturb the group, so if it’s better to have four girls together than with one who is separate, it’s okay.” Bartoli was hoping that after her Wimbledon run that she would have received calls of congratulations from her fellow players, but she did not.

Pierce sent her a text message, as did French president Nicolas Sarkozy, but none of the rest of her fellow players did.

“Tatiana can pass by me and not even say hello, so I’m sure she’s not going to congratulate me,” Bartoli said.

About reaching a grand slam Final:
Tatiana (Golovin) and Nathalie (Dechy) didn’t reach a Grand Slam final. Amelie Mauresmo and Mary Pierce did and I’m the next one. I demonstrated to everyone that I was able to be there, too.”


A lot of people are saying she is mad that she is not a member of that French Inner Circle that the French Tennis players have and that she is a bit jealous of Amelie she made it to the Fianls of Wimbeldon and Amelie lost but Amelie's face is still all over France(the tv, news,paper) but Amelie is like an Icon in France what does she expect?

3 comments:

Spank said...

*sigh* I think it would help Marion enormously to break away from her dad, at least so that she can have a broader view of life. (it may or may not help her tennis)
I think Mary Pierce is mature enough to know this, as for Tati she has never struck me as the most mature person anyway.
I got the impression (from FrenchY2 @wtaw) that Marion was not popular with the other french players which is a pity :( but not everyone can always get along. (i'm pretty sure that if I was a player I'd be pretty much disliked as well similar to Justine or Marion)

Bumsby said...

GO Marion!!! I never liked Tati. She speaks too fast. LOL. (But it's true I never liked her)
And French "close" groups can be horribly closed (to the outside world).

Hugo87 said...

Bumsby no Marion Cheering Allowed im joking with you but As long as marion does not talking shit about Amelie she is safe