Sunday, March 2, 2008

- Rather reassured ! :

Amelie looks back at the past 2 weeks of play in Doha and Dubai...

Amelie: "I come out of Dubai with plenty of confidence and reassured on plenty of things overall although I know that from the back court,I can do better. Attitude-wise,the determination,the clarity,whether against Svetlana,against Medina-Garrigues 2 days ago ,and even against Morigami,were I really played badly;it was really different.Looking back, I think that I panicked after that match against Tanasugarn.I asked myself plenty of questions whereas I should have put this match on the side and forget about it rapidly. I'm going to recharge my batteries,get back to practice soon before heading next week-end to Indian Wells".

1 comment:

Spank said...

Thank you for stating the obvious Amelie :D LOL