Thursday, June 19, 2008

- Amelie waiting... :

18/06/2008

Following her withdrawal in the 2ND tour in Eastbourne against Sam Stosur,Amelie now knows more about her inju

Amelie just had an MRI done that revealed a 3cm groin tear in the quadriceps.Amelie: " I felt a sharp pain while serving,I asked the umpire to call the trainer out who felt the tear while giving me care while switching sides.I knew that I had something and the MRI confirmed it.Now I'll I have to do is wait;we'll take a decision withing the next 48 hours to know whether or not I play at Wimbledon.Needless to say I am immensely disappointed but I don't have the choice but to wait and let you know in a few days".

1 comment:

Spank said...

She is on the order of play for monday on court 11, fourth match on. ;)
*fingers crossed*