Saturday, January 24, 2009

- Amelie tilts ... :

24/01/2009

The French had just been eliminated in the third round of the Australian Open ...

Amélie at the exit of the court: "On leaving the field, I thought this might be my last match here in Melbourne but it does not worry any more than that. We'll see," said French 29. "I hope I won't be asked this question at the end of each tournament. Honestly I do not know. In my head, I go for 2009 and will report at the end of the year. This will depend much fun that I had taken on the ground because it is mainly what I look for today. If I had played better tennis in my first two matches, it might have been easier. Aujourd ' Today there has been better at the game was also largely better than what I was able to produce last year. But it will not back a coup like that. It will take a little patience. I'm just a little disappointed at not more able to distinguish when the exchange was installed. I do not have the habit of playing
matches at this level is faced with such strong girls. "

The FTT took Amelie's comments completely out of context .

No comments: