Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Loic about Amélie

Loic about Amélie


================================================== ========
"I have not seen her matches this weekend in Fed Cup but I have followed like everyone else. She will find the Italian Sara Errani, but it will be completely different because the game was not so Sunday (France had already been conducted and thus eliminated 0-3). She found her favorite tournament at Coubertin, it is HER tournament. She has a beautiful story with the public, with the tournament. She will be well motivated and it will be a different ballgame than on Sunday. I feel good. She had a tough game Saturday against Pennetta but was on the verge of winning against a girl who is 12th worldwide. Before her audience, she will prevail against Errani, I am sure. To look a little further, Amélie has the means to return to the Top 20. It had started in Australia, she beat Ivanovic then lost against a very good Azarenka. She plays well, she does not hurt for a long while. She plays to her audience, she can smile, just to make a good result and can leave with Amélie. It takes just two-three results will happen to her, and I think she can do in Paris. She is always in contact, obviously I'm away but it is in very good terms, I think it will go well for her. "

No comments: