Thursday, November 15, 2007

The heavy legs for Mauresmo

Thursday November 15, 11:03

While her competitors taste a couple of days off after the Masters in Madrid, Amelie Mauresmo has taken seriously the way courts and the gym. "I resumed training now for a good week, everything's going very well," said the former world number one on its website Thursday. The Frenchwoman alternates the physical work developed by the preparer Xavier Moreau, and the meetings of pure tennis with her coach Loic Courteau.

"I digests all the meetings that Xavier brings to the program even if the legs are a bit heavy in the evening, Amelie Mauresmo continued on her site. This makes long day out but I know that I have to go through there to find my best level. Side tennis, we are making a full day meeting with Loïc. "She plans to resume competition at the Gold Coast in January 2008.

4 comments:

Spank said...

I'm surprised, I thought she would take more time off to go and sit on a golden beach somewhere, she seems to be serious about this!
I still think she will have a little holiday before she leaves for Australia.

Unknown said...

she need a massage

Spank said...

And you are volunteering? :D

Unknown said...

:D
spank lets me daydream again