Friday, December 21, 2007

Leaving for Australia !

- Leaving for Australia ! :
21/12/2007

The preparation time is finished for Amelie who flew to Australia this morning.

Amelie is satisfied with the intense 6 weeks and the need for competition is there.Amelie:" I'm very happy with these past weeks,we did a good job and I can't wait to see the outcome during competition.Getting to the Gold Coast,I'll have time to get some practice time with the other players and get ready for my first match on Monday December 31Th.Until then,I wish you Happy Holidays and may all my wishes for you come true in 2008.

3 comments:

Spank said...

It seems very early to leave?!
Mind you, the Aussie Open is only 3 weeks away?

Hugo87 said...

Well sh said she wanted to get used to the conditions down their so i guess that mean the heat But sad she will miss Christmas with her family unless they are with her

Spank said...

Yeah she can't take the dogs..or the wine cellar :D