Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Towards a new beginning ..

01/10/2008

"I need a fresh start to regain my best level ..."

- Amelie how do you approach your last tournament of the season?

Morally and physically I feel good. I was disappointed not to win more matches in my last two tournaments played but as I already expressed my site, I feel a lot of good things are back and my motivation is great. I feel it I miss not much to return even though I realize that I need victories to get confidence back and automation recover fully in place. I'm on the right track.

- How you live is not to be accompanied by your usual staff at the end of this season?
Well as having spent six great years alongside Loïc and with all the results that we know I had decided before leaving for Asia to resume my only way to answer some questions. Following these two tournaments, I indicated to Loïc my decision to stop our collaboration because I think I need a fresh start.

- As you have a specific goal?
My goal is to finish the year by winning a maximum of matches to stay on a high note end of the year and then back over a period of training that I will unveil in a few weeks.

No comments: