Sunday, November 9, 2008

- Choosing Hugo Lecoq!:

09/11/2008

Amelie has made her choice and will work next season with Hugo Lecoq.

When I decided to change coach, I asked several questions about what I really wanted. The name of Hugo soon come to me because I have known for several years. It is part of the French Fed Cup and Loic often calls him to be my partner. Hugo is a person who knows me well, it's an advantage because we will start our cooperation on the preparation that winter is a very important time to begin the season. We had a lengthy exchange together to discuss different objectives that I wish to set and for that I need to know that Hugo adheres to 100% for this project because it will be the person that I will achieve these objectives. Read more in the interview of the month>

================================================== =======

A new beginning ...
09/11/2008

Amelie returns to the announcement of her choice to work with Hugo Lecoq next season ...

- Amelie, you come to announce your collaboration with Hugo Lecoq for the new season in 2009, can you tell us what motivated this choice?
When I decided to change coach, I asked several questions about what I really wanted. The name of Hugo soon come to me because I have known for several years. It is part of the French Fed Cup and Loic often call him to be my partner. Hugo is a person who knows me well, it's an advantage because we will start our cooperation on the preparation that winter is a very important time to begin the season. We had a lengthy exchange together to discuss different objectives that I wish to set and for that I need to know that Hugo adheres to 100% for this project because it will be the person that I will achieve these objectives.

- Is he going to follow you full time or during the preparation only? How is your new structured collaboration?
Hugo will be with me most of the year but there will also be weeks where I will be on my own.

- Will you followed by a physiotherapist as you could do with Michel Franco?
Yes. All is not stopped this side there but I want to be followed by a physiotherapist throughout the year as the work of recovery is very important even for my young body of 29 years ...

- What is your training program by the end of the year?

I'm on vacation until November 15. I do a few sessions bicycle that recovery is not too difficult. I repeat the racket on November 16 for 6 weeks of training with a planned departure for Australia on December 28 to play two tournaments before Melbourne. Hugo and Xavier are finalizing the structure of this period.

No comments: